Download Haj Application Form 2021 PDF for free from karhaj.in using the direct download link given below.
Haj Application Form 2021
Union Minister for Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 has been extended up to 10th January 2021. Embarkation Points-wise estimated cost per Haj pilgrim has also been reduced.
Instructions for Filling Application Form:
- Please do not use Google Pay, UPI & Wallet option for making payment
- Non-refundable processing Fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by each Applicant
- Please wait for 30 seconds after every submission. Do not refresh or go back
- Please upload Passport size Photo of Applicant (Size: 2.00×2.5 inches)
- Please upload the copy of Applicant signature (Size: 2.00×2.5 inches)
- Essential Qualification: A degree from recognized University / Institute in any at the time of filling application form.
- Age limit as per UPSC guidelines
- Selection process Ly XII batch for the academic Year 2020-21:
- There will be no written test. Only Online interview via ZOOM. Shortlisted candidates will be selected on Merit, taking into consideration Qualification & past records.
- A Security Deposit of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) will have to be paid at at the time of Admission. Once the Candidate is admitted in Haj House, he/she will not be allowed to leave before Preliminary Examination to be conducted during June, 2021, else his/her deposit will be forfeited.
- Refund of Security Deposit will only be made after Preliminary Examination.
- Important dates for Online Application for the Academic Year 2020-21:
- Availability of Online Application Form on www.hajcommittee.gov.in: 10.09.2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 10.10.2020
- Tentative dates for Online Interview: 11.10.2020 to 15.10.2020
- A tentative date for commencement of XII batch (2020-21): 19.10.2020 10. For any query, please contact on 022-22717100 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri Naqvi said that today, that is, 10th December 2020 was supposed to be the last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 and now it has been extended up to 10th January 2021. More than 40,000 applications have been received for Haj 2021 till now, including more than 500 applications under women without “Mehram” category.
More than 2100 women had applied for Haj 2020 under ‘without “Mehram” (male companion)’ category. These women will go to Haj 2021 as the application filled by them for Haj 2020 is valid for Haj 2021 also. Besides, new forms are also being accepted from the women, who want to perform Haj 2021 without “Mehram”. All the women under “without Mehram” category will be exempted from the lottery system. The people are applying online, offline and through Haj Mobile App.
Shri Naqvi said that after thorough discussions according to Embarkation Points and feedback received from Saudi Arabia; the Embarkation Points-wise estimated cost per Haj pilgrim has been reduced.
The estimated cost per Haj pilgrim after reduction is approximately Rs. 3,30,000/- for Ahmedabad and Mumbai Embarkation points; approximately Rs 3,50,000/- for Bengaluru, Lucknow, Delhi and Hyderabad Embarkation Points; approximately Rs 3,60,000/- for Cochin and Srinagar Embarkation Points; approximately Rs 3,70,000/- for Kolkata Embarkation Point and approximately Rs 4 lakh for Guwahati Embarkation Point.
Shri Naqvi said that national-international Protocol Guidelines due to Pandemic Position will be implemented and followed strictly during the Haj 2021. Shri Naqvi said that Haj 2021 is scheduled for June-July 2021, and the entire Haj process is being held according to the necessary guidelines issued by the Saudi Arabia Government and the Government of India in view of Corona Pandemic to ensure health and well-being of the people in India and Saudi Arabia.
Shri Naqvi said that the Haj 2021 process has been chalked out after deliberations among the Union Ministries of Minority Affairs, Health, External Affairs, Civil Aviation; Haj Committee of India, Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia and India’s Consul General in Jeddah and other agencies keeping in view all aspects of the pandemic challenges.
Shri Naqvi said that the arrangements for Haj 2021 have been made under special circumstances with special norms, rules and regulations, eligibility criteria, age restrictions, health and fitness requirements and other relevant conditions of the Saudi Arabia Government amid the Corona pandemic. The entire Haj travel process has been done with significant changes in view of the pandemic. These include accommodation, period of stay of pilgrims, transportation, health and other facilities both in India and Saudi Arabia. All the necessary guidelines for Haj 2021 amid Pandemic position from the Saudi Arabia Government will be implemented strictly. There may be changes in age criteria for performing Haj due to the Corona pandemic. Each pilgrim will have to undergo Corona test 72 hours before Haj journey as per prevailing international air travel protocol. Each pilgrim will have to submit a PCR test certificate issued by approved laboratory with a negative result before journey to Saudi Arabia.
In view of the Pandemic position and feedback received from Air India and other agencies, embarkation points for Haj 2021 have been reduced to 10. Earlier, there were 21 Haj embarkation points across the country. For Haj 2021, the 10 embarkation points are- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Srinagar.
Ahmedabad embarkation point will cover entire Gujarat; Bengaluru will cover entire Karnataka; Cochin (Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar); Delhi (Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh; Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, western districts of Uttar Pradesh); Guwahati (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland); Kolkata (West Bengal, Odisha, Tripura, Jharkhand, Bihar); Lucknow (all parts of Uttar Pradesh except western parts); Mumbai (Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli) and Srinagar embarkation point will cover Jammu-Kashmir, Leh-Ladakh-Kargil.
You can download the Haj Application Form 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.