Download DU Admissions 2020 (UG) PDF for free from du.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
DU Admissions 2020 (UG)
Undergraduate Merit-based Admission Process
- The applicant uses the university UG Admissions portal to create their personal username and password, fills in their registration form, chooses their courses of interest, and uploads the required documents. (Detailed guidelines on how to register will be uploaded on the University website in due course). The applicants must exercise extreme care in filling up their form. Much of the information entered by the applicants into the form will not be possible to edit and correct after submission of the form.
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate (UG) courses are required to register online.
- Any first time user, in order to access UG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal with a valid e-mail ID.
- Applicants who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before proceeding.
- The applicant needs to keep this e-mail ID handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process.
- The default settings allow all applicants to register for all courses (without any penalties).
- The applicants will be eligible to take admission in all the colleges and courses provided they satisfy the cut-off of the colleges and the eligibility for the selected courses.
- If applicants have examination results pending or have reappeared in papers, they will be able to update these marks by logging into their Dashboards till the last date of admissions at the University.
- Utmost care must be exercised in uploading the documents. Applicants will need scanned copies of the certificates on the basis of which they wish to claim admission
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Relevant reservation certificate issued by the competent authority
- Self-attested copies of requisite certificates for admission under sports/ ECA category
- Link of the uploaded clip for admission against music
- Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or School Identity Card)
- The application form will be deemed submitted only when the applicant has paid the relevant registration fee. This fee must be paid only through the link provided through the applicant’s Dashboard. There is no method available to applicants other than this online link generated for payment of the registration fee. When the applicant has successfully submitted the registration fee online, they are advised to keep records of the payment’s
transaction ID, Credit Card/ Debit card/ Netbanking details, and date of the transaction as proof for future reference. Further, the applicants are advised to complete the process well before the deadline in order to avoid any last-minute glitches.
- The application will be allowed to update the marks and make minor corrections in the form during this window provided to them. This will only be a one time process.