Download Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration Form PDF for free from shriamarnathjishrine.com using the direct download link given below.
Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration Form
Amarnath Yatra Online Registration – Procedure PDF:- Online Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2021 started from 15th April 2021
- Firstly visit the official website https://jksasb.nic.in/ to registered himself for Amarnath Yatra 2021 and click on the “Register” link as shown below.
- After Click on “Register” link a new window is open, Now you have read the terms and condition and click “I Agree” Button and then click on Register as shown below.
- After Agree and click on Register button, now you have to enter the Date and Route of yatra. After that you have to enter the personal details of the applicants and Medical Details as shown below.
- After carefully this form you have to pay the application fees and then download the Amarnath Yatra Form 2021 in PDF format.
Step-By-Step Registration Procedure for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021
Step-By-Step Procedure for Registration of Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021 through Designated Branches of Banks. Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2021 begin on 28th of June and conclude on 22nd of August.
- The Registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YP) is done on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Registration of Yatris commences from all the Bank Branches on a prescribed date.
- One Yatra Permit is valid for registering only one Yatri.
- Each Registration Branch has been allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for Registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch ensures that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks’ pregnancy shall be Registered for the Yatra.
- Every Yatri has to submit Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of the Application Form for Registration and Compulsory Health Certificate are made available online by SASB. The List of Authorised Institutions / Doctors for issuing Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC) for Shri Amarnath Yatra is constantly updated and made available online.
- The Application Form and CHC may be made available free of cost to the Applicant Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, the Applicant-Yatri will submit the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Form; and
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passports sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
- The Registration Officer checks the following:
- whether the Application Form has been correctly filled-in and signed by the Applicant-Yatri;
- whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- whether the CHC has been issued on or after a specified date.
- The Registration Official shall issue Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For each day and route, the Registration Officer issues Yatra Permits as per colour coding for last year given below:
|Day||Colour of Yatra Permit for Pahalgam Route||Colour of Yatra Permit for Baltal Route|
|Friday||Lemon Chiffon||Pink Lace|
- The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is printed on the Yatra Permit. The day printed on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be allowed to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
- The Bank Branch has to ensure that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for crossing the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is printed on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
- In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra is pre-printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp / write the Yatra year and date of Shri Amarnath Yatra and paste the date and year with a transparent tape (pasting of transparent tape is important in order to make the date and year of Yatra tamper-proof). However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch shall be done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, should any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect be ensured positively.
- If the Application Form and CHC are in order, the Registration Officer shall issue a YP to the applicant against a payment (last year its was Rs 50/-) per Yatra Permit (of the aforesaid amount Rs.35/- was remitted in SASB’s account and the remaining amount shall be retained by the Bank), after following the steps mentioned in paras 15-17.
- The Registration Officer shall affix passport size photographs and fill in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be also filled in correctly.
- Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the applicant-Yatri, the Registration Officer shall record the following particulars:
- Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
- The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
- Name, address and telephone/ mobile number of the applicant-Yatri.
- Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency.
- Route of pilgrimage.
- Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal/ Pahalgam.
- The Registering Bank e-mails every day complete information about the Yatra Permits issued during the day, particularly including the details listed in paragraph 17 to SASB on email-id: [email protected]
- The Nodal Officer/ Nodal Bank Branch will consolidate the total number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and State- wise) during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, by 8 p.m. every day. This requirement needs to be complied with and e-mailed to SASB without fail every day.
- Once the Registration process is over, the Registration Branch shall forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which YPs have been issued.
- All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer shall in turn forward the same to CEO, SASB, by hand.
- The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after the normal banking hours.
Following are the Guidelines for Group Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra-2021:
- If Yatris intending to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2021 in a Group of 5 or more members and are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota/ slots) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by Registered Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu and K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagarto secure Registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration commences from a date announced by SASB and conclude on scheduled date as well.
- Group Registration shall be done on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (Registration quota/ slots) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to maximum 50 registrations per group per day per route.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under ‘Group Registration Facility’, the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrim of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions.
- Four passports sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Last year Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with Mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- Postal Charges for last year as per scale mentioned below:
No of persons in a Group Postal charges last year 1 to 5 Rs 50/- 6 to 10 Rs 100/- 11 to15 Rs 150/- 16 to 20 Rs 200/- 21 to 25 Rs 250/- 26 to 30 and so on Rs 300/-
- The amount payable to the SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years as well as no female with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota/ slots) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2021, CHCs issued only after defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021 – Helpline
For all queries to Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, you may kindly contact:
Reception cum Information Centre
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Help Line Nos: 91-194-2501679 & +91-9469722210
Tele/ Fax : +91-0191-2503399
Email id : [email protected]
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
K-Villa Sohravardi House, Shivpora,
Srinagar – 190004 (Jammu & Kashmir) … Applicable from May to October
Phone No. : +91-194-2468250
Tele Fax : +91-194-2501679
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo,
Jammu – 180002 (Jammu & Kashmir) … Applicable from November to April
Phone Nos: +91-191-2555662
Tele/ Fax : +91-0191-2503399